DATE & PLACE OF BIRTH: 2nd March 1959, Serres, GREECE
PLACE OF RESIDENCE: Thessaloniki, GREECE
MARITAL STATUS: Married, has a son and two daughters
Aristotle University of Thessaloniki – Mathematics
University of Macedonia (ex Univ. for Industrial Studies), Thessaloniki – Business Administration
London School of Economics, U.K. – M.Sc. in Operational Research
English, German, Italian
1982 – 1986: C.E.O. of Aluminium Industry of Northern Greece (XANTHI, GREECE).
1988 – today: President & C.E.O. of ALUMIL s.a., Head of ALUMIL GROUP, a multinational group, producing aluminium profiles and aluminium building systems, with sales in 63 countries and 32 subsidiaries.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES – MEMBERSHIPS
- President of the Board of Directors of the Federation of Industries of Northern Greece – F.I.N.G.
- Member of the Board of Directors of the Aluminium Association of Greece.
- Member of the Board of Building Systems, of European Aluminium Association
- Trustee of the American Farm School of Thessaloniki
- Member of the Board of Central Bank of Greece.